Spray Art’s Quality Control Program is based on the requirements of ISO 9001, NADCAP, AS9100, and MIL-I-45208. OurQuality Control System incorporates Receiving Inspection, FIFO, first article inspection at each step of production, in-process inspection, and >10% sampling at final inspection. The Quality Control System also utilizes an MRB, and a Continuous Improvement Program.
Spray Art is committed to the highest level of quality. To accomplish this, we have incorporated a Quality Assurance Program with the following:
- Receiving Inspection and control of all raw materials
- Segregation of rejected materials
- Documented control of all jobs
- 1st Article Inspections of all processes
- In-Process inspection at all stages of production
- Final Inspection of all jobs prior to shipment
- Material Review Board, including segregation and
disposition of discrepant material.
- Evaluation of data for purposes of Continuous Improvement
- Inventory control-FIFO of all raw materials